Job Requirement :
- A medical degree from a recognized university and registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC). A Masters in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or any other post-graduate degree, is an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of clinical practice with at least 1 – 2 years of administrative experience.
Job responsibilities :
- Person-In-Charge for ADMC under the Private Healthcare Facilities and Services Act with responsibilities as outlined in the Act. Refer to Private Healthcare Facilities & Services Act 1998, (Act 586) regulations 2006 -
- [Part III - Organisation & management of private healthcare facilities & services, item(12) & (13) - p.g. 217]
- He / She provides oversight for the ongoing development and implementation of clinical governance policies and procedures in ADMC within the clinical governance framework of the hospital.
- A key member of the ADMC Senior Management Team, he / she works together with the Group Clinical Governance Team to ensure that ADMC continually has a robust system for the delivery of quality care to the patients.
- The Person-In-Charge is responsible for the efficient management of the financial resources of the facility, working hand in hand with Hospital CEO & SMT of ADMC. Refer to Private Healthcare Facilities & Services Act 1998, (Act 586) regulations 2006 – [Part VI – Responsibilities of license, holder of certificate of registration & Person – In- Charge item 31(2) Responsibilities p.g.31]
Interested candidates can submit their applications to: Amirul Azraf firstname.lastname@example.org