Ara Damansara Medical Centre
Ara Damansara Medical Centre is located 1km away from the Ara Damansara LRT station and 1.5km away from the Glenmarie LRT Station. While there is a public bus that commutes from the station, a quick Grab ride will bring you to our doors in minutes.
The nearest hotel to the hospital is Saujana Golf & Country Club and Saujana Resort, which are approximately 500m from us. The other hotel is Glenmarie Golf & Country Club and Holiday Villa, Glenmarie which is about 2km away. Both are easily accessible via e hailing rides or hotel shuttles.
If you are looking for Airbnb stays, The Evolve apartments, The Cantara and Oasis are some of the nearest condominiums available.
- Parking fee details
- RM2.00 1st HOUR or part thereof, add RM 1 every subsequent half hour or less
- RM10,00 Maximum Charge (per day)
- RM3.00 Monday - Saturday (7:00pm - 7:00am)
- RM3.00 Sunday and Public Holiday (per entry)
- Nearby public transport, shuttle services
- ADMC is located 1km away from the Ara Damansara LRT Station and 1.5km away from the Glenmarie LRT Station.
- While there is a public bus that commutes from the station, a quick Grab ride will bring you to our doors in minutes.
- Wheelchair availability
- Wheelchairs are readily available at the main Lobby entrance and Emergency Unit entrance.
- Accessible facilities & amenities
- List of ATM machines/services available
- Maybank & CIMB tellers available with MEPS facilities at B1
- Food, cafeteria, stalls
- B1 cafeteria with local cuisine
- MyNews outlet on Ground Floor
- Nearby banks, malls and other points of interest
- Evolve Mall is less than 2km away
- Empire Mall is 4km away
- Subang Parade is 4km away
- AEON Mall Shah Alam
- Recommended accommodation/hotels
- Saujana Golf & Country Club and Saujana Hotel & Resort are 500m away
- Glenmarie Golf & Country Club is 2km away
- Holiday Inn Glenmarie is 2km away
- Airbnb condominiums are available at:
- Oasis Ara, less than 1km away
- The Evolve less than 1km away
With immediate effect, 25thApril 2022, we are revising the visiting hours at Ara Damansara Medical Centre in accordance with the evolving COVID-19 situation in the country.
The Revised Visiting Hours are as below:
- Wards 12pm – 8pm
- Critical Care Unit 12pm – 2pm and 6pm – 8pm
- Strictly 2 visitors per patient at any one time for Wards.
- Strictly 1 visitor per patient at any one time for Critical Care Unit.
- Visitors MUST BE fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Visitors MUST always wear a face mask.
- Visitors MUST declare if they are unwell.
- Visitors should be ≥ 12 years old.
- Caregivers who would like to accompany the patients should perform a professional RTK test prior to admittance to the ward.
- Registration/Check In using the MySejahtera app is still mandatory at all entrances.