Ara Damansara Medical Centre
Ara Damansara Medical Centre is located 1km away from the Ara Damansara LRT station and 1.5km away from the Glenmarie LRT Station. While there is a public bus that commutes from the station, a quick Grab ride will bring you to our doors in minutes.
The nearest hotel to the hospital is Saujana Golf & Country Club and Saujana Resort, which are approximately 500m from us. The other hotel is Glenmarie Golf & Country Club and Holiday Villa, Glenmarie which is about 2km away. Both are easily accessible via e hailing rides or hotel shuttles.
If you are looking for Airbnb stays, The Evolve apartments, The Cantara and Oasis are some of the nearest condominiums available.
- Parking fee details
- RM2.00 1st HOUR or part thereof, add RM 1 every subsequent half hour or less
- RM10,00 Maximum Charge (per day)
- RM3.00 Monday - Saturday (7:00pm - 7:00am)
- RM3.00 Sunday and Public Holiday (per entry)
- Nearby public transport, shuttle services
- ADMC is located 1km away from the Ara Damansara LRT Station and 1.5km away from the Glenmarie LRT Station.
- While there is a public bus that commutes from the station, a quick Grab ride will bring you to our doors in minutes.
- Wheelchair availability
- Wheelchairs are readily available at the main Lobby entrance and Emergency Unit entrance.
- Accessible facilities & amenities
- List of ATM machines/services available
- Maybank & CIMB tellers available with MEPS facilities at B1
- Food, cafeteria, stalls
- B1 cafeteria with local cuisine
- MyNews outlet on Ground Floor
- Nearby banks, malls and other points of interest
- Evolve Mall is less than 2km away
- Empire Mall is 4km away
- Subang Parade is 4km away
- AEON Mall Shah Alam
- Recommended accommodation/hotels
- Saujana Golf & Country Club and Saujana Hotel & Resort are 500m away
- Glenmarie Golf & Country Club is 2km away
- Holiday Inn Glenmarie is 2km away
- Airbnb condominiums are available at:
- Oasis Ara, less than 1km away
- The Evolve less than 1km away
- Visitor Policy
In light of recent COVID-19 development in Malaysia, hospital management continues to take precautionary measures to restrict visitors and visiting hours at our current entry points into the hospital to safeguard our patients, visitors, doctors and staff.
- Inpatient Visitors
- Visiting hours are from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Only ONE carer per paediatric patient or ill patient will be allowed to stay in
- The carer will be required to have a negative COVID-19 test result prior to staying in
- Outpatient Visitors
- Only ONE carer per patient will be permitted for outpatient attendance