THE RSDH RULE FOR PATIENT SAFETY
The Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care (RSDH) Rule is about keeping patients safe by partnering with you and your family in care. Our commitment to provide excellent care to our patients is by focusing on your safety and the RSDH Rule helps us to do this in three simple steps.
Follow These steps to raise your concerns:
- Follow These steps to raise your concerns:
- If you are not satisfied that your concerns have been addressed.
- Ask to talk to the Nurse in Charge of the shift
- If you are still concerned, then you/a family member/a carer can.
- Ask to activate the "RSDH Rule” by ringing this phone number +603 5639 1212 and ask for a Clinical Review.
Provide the following details:
- Patient’s Name
- Ward, Bed number (if known)
- Your contact number
- Your concerns
- An RSDH Rule nurse or doctor will review the patient and assist.
When to Activate the RSDH Rule?
Patients: When you are concerned about a change in your condition, and feel that your concerns have not been followed up.
Families and Carers: You are concerned that your loved one is looking unwell, getting worse or their behaviour is unusual and not normal for them.