Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Internal Medicine
- Transnasal endoscopy,
- STRETTA (non-surgical GERD therapy)
- Gastroscopy (Joint Advisory Group (UK) certified),
- Colonoscopy (Joint Advisory Group (UK) certified),
- FUSE colonoscopy
- Advanced Polypectomy,
- Endoscopic placement and replacement of PEG and NJ feeding tubes,
- Dilatations and Stenting (upper and lower gastrointestinal tract),
- Oesophageal botox injections,
- Management of gastrointestinal bleeding,
- Endoscopic foreign body removals,
- Capsule endoscopy,
- Oesophageal Manometry, Impedance and pH studies,
- Hemorrhoids banding,
- Liver Biopsy.
Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the entire gastrointestinal tract (including oesophagus, stomach, liver, digestive and bowel problems) using advanced diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic techniques as well as other complimentary methods. Conditions addressed include reflux and gastritis, cancerous and pre-cancerous lesions, esophageal strictures and spasms, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatic disease, liver disease (including all types of hepatitis), gut infections and nutritional problems. Also addressed are symptoms of weight loss, indigestion, abdominal pains, bloating, change in bowel habit and anemia.
Memberships & Associations:
- Medical Protection Society
- Medical Defence Union
Post Graduate Clinical Training:
- House Officer (Aug 2002-Aug 2003): Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust (UK)
- Senior House Officer (Aug 2003- July 2007): Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust (UK)
- Registrar (Aug 2007-Sept2015): Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (UK), East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (UK), Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UK), Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (UK), Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UK), Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UK).
- Consultant (Sept 2015-Sept 2017): Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UK).
THE LEEDS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, THE UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS (UK)
Ara Damansara Medical Centre - ADMC
Media / Publications: